Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Update On Life

I am pretty bummed to say that my 30 day shred isn't going as I hoped it would:( I was going really good there for a while until I pulled a muscle in my arm. After day 5 it was pretty sore but I just figured that was normal and to just push through it the next day. Ya not such a great idea. After day 6 I could barely move it. Lame sauce!!! I was so stoked to carry out my plan to stay committed for 30 days straight! After a couple days I was able to do just my daily exercises and then about a week later I felt that it was healed and that I could start up again. Ya not so much. After that day I must have tweaked something in my side/back and then every day after that for about a week it got worse and worse. It was so weird! At this point I felt like I was 80 or something! I was definitely feeling pretty down. But I am still determined to do this! Except I feel like I need to start all over again because the point of the whole this is to do it in 30 days not just whenever my body decided to not be crazy:) I am messing with it enough because I don't do it on Sundays so I am already kinda cheating:) I did the workout last night and boy I could tell that I have missed a couple days! It felt super good though! Kaylyn enjoyed watching me jump around like a crazy person from her exercauser:)

As far as Kaylyn goes, she is doing super good! She is 5 months old now. I know! Crazy! I am thinking she is in full fledged teething mode now. She has been drooling like crazy lately! She had her self a nice little mote going on around her exercauser the other day. lol It was pretty gross :) Today she was pretty much crying all morning which is completely not her. Poor little thing. I ended up giving her some baby Tylenol and that seemed to help. I was hoping to bring her to visit Jeremy today at work but I think we are just going to stay home. And I just checked the border and it doesn't look to pretty either. Oh well! Jeremy has been wanting me to bring her in sometime so all the people at his work can see her again. They saw here when she was about a month and a half I believe so it has been a while:) I have been so busy with hair that it still hasn't work out. Such is life! 

I have been super busy doing hair and makeup these past couple months and it has been such a blessing! I really am loving being able to be a mommy and a wife and still be able to do what I love on the side. Some weeks I over book myself so I am trying to be more strict with my scheduling:) It is hard saying no to something you love to do but afterwards when I look at all the other things I am behind on reality checks in:) This week is another busy hair week and this Saturday I have a bride's hair and makeup to do so I am excited for that. I just love weddings!!! I have really been loving getting into more makeup as well. I have always loved doing makeup but I never really had the kind of clientele that would want a service like that. It is becoming a huge trend to get hair and makeup done for senior photos, graduation photos, engagement photos, etc... I am super thankful for my awesome clients who trust me to just play away with their hair and makeup, and give me feedback with what they like and don't like about it. Practice makes perfect! I should be getting my MAC cosmetics pro card in the mail any day now so I can't wait to get a couple things from my MAC wish list so I can try out some of the products on my clients! 

Well I need to go get some house work down while our little wee babe is sleeping. We are hosting appetizers this Friday night for our church's Dine & Dash and I need to plan out what I am going to make yet. I love doing Dine & Dash! I love that our church does it twice a year too. The organizers do a super awesome job with making it that at every house you are at there are people with all different ages so you get to know so many people that maybe you wouldn't always talk to on a regular basis. It is such a great way to get to know the people you see every Sunday a whole lot more! Shoot! I hear the little peanut waking up from her nap wayyy to early. Little stinker:) She just loves playing with mommy so much that's why....I keep telling myself that. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment